Sunday, November 27, 2011

Our Wedding Day! **February 5, 2011**

After several months of planning it was Finlay the big day. February 5, 2011 was the happiest day of my life. We got to the church at about 8:30am to start getting ready. I remember being a ball of nerves and so much excitement. after lots of hair, make up, photos and best of all slipping in to my amazing wedding dress it was 2 o'clock. When I went up stairs, I saw the chapel was full of my family and friends. I have never felt so loved and blessed. Standing there with my dad trying to hold back the tears of joy. It was time to walk down the aisle. Next it was time for my dad to give his little girl away. Our ceremony was perfect. Then we were off to the reception. We had a blast eating, cutting the cake, and dancing the night a way. It was  truly the best night of my life, I am so in love!!!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment